The following describes the series of steps that you will go through in taking a test. For information on a particular step, click on one of the steps.
Printable versions of the resources on this system are available by clicking here.
- You can only take one test at a time.
- Some tests will have multiple versions from which to choose.
- Tests are not timed.
Taking your test
- There is only one correct answer per question.
- You can only mark one answer.
- Once you click the Submit Test button, you will not be able to change your answers.
- You will receive immediate feedback as to the correct answer once you click the Submit Test button.
- You will receive an explanation as to how the correct answer is derived.
Interpreting your results
- At the conclusion of your test, your results will appear in the form of a raw score (e.g., 12 questions answered correctly out of 15 total questions) and percentage (e.g., 80%).
- You should interpret these scores as measures of your general proficiency in the test subject area.
- You may review any of the questions on the test from the results page.